What's In It For You
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
The average website receives the majority of its first time traffic through search engines. Thus, if you want your business to be recognized on the internet, it is critical for your site to appear in at least the first three pages of a search, preferably first.
At, Eggfirst, we don't waste our time - and yours - by submitting your site to a gazillion search engines, as this achieves very little. Instead, we focus on the engines that matter, and, more importantly, on the search criteria that are relevant to your business and its customers.
By analyzing your business goals, we begin by optimizing every nook and cranny of your site to affect these search criteria. Once optimized, we submit to the engines that matter (although there are literally thousands of search engines and directories, about 15 of them account for almost 99% of all internet searches). Once these engines and directories have recognized your site, we perform an ongoing process of refinement and re-submission to ensure that your site maintains a consistently high ranking.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads The Advantages:
- Campaign roll-out can be almost immediate, whereas organic optimization results can take up to three months
- PPC advertising is also useful to drive visitors to specific pages on the website, and not simply to the front page, thus increasing conversion rate chances
- Successful PPC advertising requires that a monthly budget be set aside. This budget is then divided into a daily budget. Once a daily budget has been reached, the adverts stop showing until the beginning of the next day. Some PPC engines use geo-targeting, which allows the ad's to be displayed in selected countries/ regions, if you so wish
- When running a PPC campaign, it is imperative that conversion rates be tracked, so that expensive keywords with low conversion rates can be re-evaluated. Tracking conversion rates ensures that return on investment is maximized and expenditure is efficient
- Put your business in front of the right people at the right time
All in all, PPC ads on search sites are generally more effective than banner ads on non-search sites:- just as Yellow Pages ads are more effective than newspaper ads. For e.g. when people see your ad for, say, a shoe store in the Yellow Pages directory, chances are, they are looking for a shoe store. When they see your shoe-store ad in a newspaper, they may just be reading the news.
Eggfirst’s Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Services include:
- Setting up of account with Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft adCentre, Facebook and Other PPC Search Engines.
- Keyword Analysis and Bid Management
- Conversion Code Installation
- Defining and Monitoring specifically which keywords are converting to Sales
- Creation of Dynamic and Targeted Ads
- Competitive Analysis
- Landing Page Consultation
- Google Analytics
- Weekly Report
- Monthly Report
- Continuous management of Keyword Bids, Ad Content Updates and Monthly Reporting