What's In It For You
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
The goal of SEO is to optimize your site such that, when a person enters a search term into a search engine that is relevant to your business, your site features among the topmost results. This high ranking drives more targeted "hot" traffic towards your site, and thus results in better conversion rate for you.
In a nutshell, SEO consists of two parts: Firstly- tailoring the content and structure of your site to the search terms people usually enter. Secondly- increasing the number of links to your site, which in turn improves performance on search engine results pages. Thus, SEO is aimed at improving organic or natural listings and results that are "free".
Our comprehensive discovery process, led by one of our Search Engine Optimization Analysts, spends necessary time in gathering important data required for us to define a roadmap to a successful internet marketing campaign. Our approach is designed to achieve long-term search engine placement with an increased ROI. Our SEO Service consists of the following:
- Keyword Research
- Title Tag Optimization
- Image and Hyperlink Optimization
- Working on HTML Source Code
- Editing Web Content
- H1 and H2 Tags
- Meta Description
- Social Bookmarking
- Competitive Analysis (includes SEO analysis of competitors' websites and comparing their SEO features with yours)
- Optimization of all Title, Description and Keyword Meta Tags for all pages
- Creation of Themed Link Pages
- Manual Link Requests to Related Websites
- Submission to Local and International Directories and Search Engines
- One-Way Links
- Local Search Marketing Submission to Google Local, Yahoo Local and Others
Structural SEO Techniques
- Google Sitemap Creation and Implementation
- Yahoo Sitemap Creation and Implementation
- Google Site Verification
- Yahoo Site Verification
- MSN Site Verification
- Create/ Edit robots.txt file
- Google Analytics
- Monthly SEO Report
The benefits of SEO are clear:
- SEO is a long-term solution for effective search marketing
- It can level- out your search and advertising costs over time
- Internet searchers supposedly trust "organic search results" from relevant and optimized websites based on SEO more than the websites that are listed as "sponsored links" by search engines.
Why Eggfirst SEO?
Eggfirsts has to its credit proven results in getting clients to the top of the search results page. It is important to remember that in Web Design and SEO - as in all things - you get what you pay for. Eggfirst gives you a more thorough optimization that yields far superior results than Pay Per Click... Results, you can take to the bank!
How Do We Optimise Your Website?
As part of the optimization process, we align the title and description on each page of your site to the keywords or keyword phrases that we are promoting. This process allows us to target the correct pages and keyword terms for those pages. We do a full analysis of all major keywords to find the best ones that drive most business. Textual content on your website is as important as the title and description - this information also needs to be optimized. Hence, we follow what is called keyword density while optimising the text. We work on acquiring more links for your website to build its overall internet presence on Google. We also work on the keyword content on all your pages so that it precedes your competition in a given search. Much time and effort is put into this initial phase of the optimization process, as it is a tedious job.
The search engine industry is an ever-changing entity that is constantly upgrading its algorithms to provide quicker and more relevant searches. Because of this, and the fact that no one, with the exception of the search engine companies, has complete and total control over the outcome of website positions, experts at Eggfirst work their best to get you at the top and keep you there.
Some striking facts from an overall SEO market standpoint:
- Search engines account for 85% of new visitors to websites
- If your website does not have top 10 listings, you are missing out on large quantities of targeted website traffic and letting your competition get these important hits
- When it comes to promotion, everyone knows that organic Search Engine Optimization is the key to obtaining many visitors for very little cost
- It is a proven fact that 74% of people doing searches use natural listings more than the paid/ sponsored ones
- Every year, over 3400 Million internet users worldwide perform around 1.2 trillion searches
- If even a small fraction of these searches pertain to your business, you could potentially be losing thousands of dollars in monthly revenue, if your website isn't optimized correctly